• Translate between any pair of the 90 languages when you’re online.
• Translate from French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish to English while offline: download these languages for free and enable the offline mode in Settings.
• Speak words or phrases in Russian, Ukrainian, English, or Turkish to translate them into any of these languages, or have the app read the translations to you.
• Learn new words and their meanings through usage examples in the app’s dictionary (available for most of the currently supported languages).
• Take a picture of a menu, road sign, book page or choose a photo with text from your Camera Roll to view its translation right over the image (only available when you are online). Visual text recognition currently works for 12 languages: Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese and Ukrainian.
• Translate entire sites directly in the app.
• Select and translate single words or phrases in other apps on your smartphone running Android 6.0.
• Enjoy the app’s time-saving predictive typing function and automated language detection.
• Save translations in Favorites and view your translation history at any time.
• Speak to your Android Wear watch to see your words translated on its screen.
Currently supported languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bashkir, Belarussian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Elvish (Sindarin), English, Esperanto, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hill Mari, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malaysian, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mari, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Papiamento, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Scots, Singhalese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish.
Translators today can be considered one of the most popular startups on smart devices that allow you to easily communicate with anyone and view the meanings of many texts without any prior knowledge. One of the most essential features that users should consider before installing translators is the quality and accuracy of translation, which can be seen in the startups introduced by Nulled Android Yandex.Translate – offline translator & dictionary is the title of an offline and full-featured Yandex translator application developed by дендекс and published on Google Play. By providing a simple environment and giving your loved ones access to a variety of options, this software helps you translate the desired texts in just a few seconds and share them with others. As you can see from the title of the post, for an offline translation, it is enough to download the required files of each language from the application servers. Another feature of the image translation mode is one of the best so that you can upload images and receive a great translation without the need to extract text. Finally, you should know that this application supports Shirin Farsi language.
Ability to translate more than 90 different languages to each other
Download a dedicated file for each language for offline translation
View the meanings of words through examples in the dictionary
Upload images to application servers and receive instant translations
Automatic language recognition mode
Direct translation of websites without any restrictions
Access to a set of educational flashcards
Support for Android smartwatches
Persian sweets language support
Leave a Reply