Start an annual subscription & unlock every issue published in the last year for FREE! Limited time offer.
The official companion to the successful BBC TV series, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine delves in to the celebrities’ pasts, features military and social history, recounts the stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and how they used to live. Packed with practical advice, from getting started to expert tips, we show you how to get the most out of online resources and build your own family tree.
Study plays an important role in the lives of all of us. We know that by studying regularly, our scientific level is higher and in addition to living a smart life, we can help others achieve their goals. In the meantime, the stories of past human beings and the experiences gained by them are very effective. Using these experiences helps us make fewer mistakes in the course of our lives and attract the attention of our friends. Studies should not always be limited to books. Rather, they are texts and articles that, when read, change our mindset about life. There are a variety of magazines that will guide us in achieving our goals by addressing specific issues. Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine – Family Past is a scientific and historical journal developed by Immediate Media Co. and published on Google Play. This wonderful magazine deals with the past of celebrities and has a military and social history. The pages of this magazine have stories that will impress people and their great thoughts by reading them. During the period when this magazine is published, its authors try to do thorough research in various fields in order to provide the written materials to their users completely flawlessly. If you buy the print version of this magazine, you will definitely not have access to its previous editions; But this software helps you to access all previous versions in addition to the current version without any restrictions. Connect the application to your Google account and experience special management in each account!
A collection of diverse content related to the lives of celebrities
Addressing the military, cultural and social history of countries
Collection of all content by expert reporters
Correct headings and sentences without any errors
Access to all previous versions without any restrictions
Accompanying the magazine with the original images of the print edition
Very high quality in the form of a lightweight software
Help you get started with expert tips!
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please tap “Email Support” in the app menu.
- please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*