If you are an amateur or professional music creator, you can choose WaveEditor for Android™ Audio Recorder & Editor. Not stopping there, this application also helps you to edit sounds creatively like a musician. You will get some of the featured features when you join us, like the most exclusive plus dot signal processing. You can also use many different formats with this application, such as 3gp, aac, aif. Finally, we allow you to record through the microphone.
WaveEditor for Android™ is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WaveEditor also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback. WavStudio ™ Audio Recorder & Editor Full Unlocked is a full-featured voice recorder as well as a professional audio file editor and mastering for Android, developed by Sound-Base Audio, LLC and published in the major Google Play Market. In the initial installation and with a simple review, it can be easily understood that you are dealing with a very practical and full of features software; So that you do not need any additional programs and only with the tools available in View Studio, all your needs will be met. The various formats supported by this program include a huge range of audio files and provide a completely new experience for its users. Easily and with the touch of an option, record the sound and after finishing the recording, edit the saved sound and apply various effects on it. All the features in WavStudio are not limited to the options available in the features, but by installing various plugins, its features can be significantly increased and turned into an application for professional editing.
• Supports a variety of audio formats such as 3gp, 3gpp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, ape, au, caf, flac, htk, iff and…
• Supports exporting files in aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav formats
• Independent audio recording with built-in audio editor
• Easy browsing and selection of pre-saved audio files
• 32-bit floating point processing of signals
• A set of professional tools for perfect sound editing
• Macro processes such as fading, reversing and cleaning
• Optimized for small screens
• Ability to change wave colors to better visualize stereo mode
• Support for DSP plug-ins to enhance application features
• Multi-Track mixing and editing
• WAV or MP3 recording formats
• Visual tools (FFT, oscilloscope, spectrogram)
• Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
• Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
• Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
• USB Microphone support (More info: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
• Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
• 32-bit floating point signal processing
• Single sample editing
• Zooming, panning, and selection functions
• Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert
• Amplitude meter
• Undo/redo & copy/paste features
• Compact view setting for smaller devices
• Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
• Separate audio format conversion utility
• Auto pitch tune effect
• Recorder widget
WHAT’S ATTRACTIVE ABOUT THE LATEST VERSION?
With the latest version that has just been updated recently, we bring you many new and most useful features. It may be the display of the filename that has been favored on the top menu for easy viewing by users. Not stopping there, this application also gives you the convenience related to the conversion. Now, you no longer convert files one by one; you can batch convert quickly and simply with just one touch. What could be better than when you can save some time.
THE FEATURE SUPPORTS ADDING MULTIPLE TRACKS AT THE SAME TIME
Besides, this application constantly improves in the latest version to give you an even better experience. Specifically, you will add an intelligent editor that allows users to make multiple tracks at once, and it’s all done through the smart built-in browser. The outstanding feature has not stopped yet; we also bring you more options related to the Logarithmic scale moving into the Spectrogram.
OPEN BASIC PERMISSIONS FOR THE APP BEFORE USING
For those of you who don’t know, before you can use WaveEditor for Android™ Audio Recorder & Editor, you need to enable a few permissions for us. Specifically, Read/Write Storage is the feature that needs to be enabled first. The application requires you to enable access because it will be used to import and export the necessary audio files. Besides Read/Write Storage, the application also requires users to allow Record to. It will be used for recording external audio into the application. It’s completely separate from the app’s built-in recorder, so you can use it or not.
HUNDREDS OF EFFECTS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO DISCOVER
Speaking of WaveEditor for Android™ Audio Recorder & Editor, how can you pass up the excellent custom sound effects? It could be professional choir effects or special crushers. Not stopping there, the application also allows you to use certain delay effects depending on the situation. Besides, the Phaser effect or parametric EQ are also effects worth choosing. The indispensable effects such as Noise Gate and Granular Stretch are also included.
THE EXPERIENCE IS BETTER WITH THE PRO VERSION
Some effects, on the other hand, will be confined to users who have upgraded to the pro version because it only allows those who have done so. With this version, you are free to take advantage of all of the possible effects that have been unlocked. In order to attract more listeners to your work, you should use these trump cards to assist you in making music or audio files that are more engaging and humorous in nature. Aside from this significant favor feature, the pro version also allows you to skip over any needless garbage advertisements.
THE ATTRACTIVENESS AND EASE OF VISUALIZATION OF SOUND WAVES
In parallel with the features related to the main component of customizing the sound, the supporting features for it also play a significant role. I want to mention here the appearance of extremely attractive waveform colors. It will be substituted for stereo imaging. This makes WaveEditor for Android™ Audio Recorder & Editor more attractive than other similar applications. You can also use our one-of-a-kind file browsers to download and save multiple files to your device.
• Crusher (Pro)
• Delay (Pro)
• Distortion (Pro)
• Phaser (Pro)
• Reverb (Pro)
• Graphic EQ
• Parametric EQ (Pro)
• Stereo Mixer
• Compressor (Pro)
• Multi-band Compressor (Pro)
• Noise Gate
• Insert Silence
• Granular Stretch
• Pitch Correction (Pro)
• Pitch Shift (Pro)
• Time Stretch (Pro)
The free version of WaveEditor contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version to fully utilize its potential. This can be done within the app via In App Billing, and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
BENEFITS OF UPGRADING ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• All advertisements removed
• All effects unlocked
• Read/Write Storage – Used for importing and exporting audio files from storage. Required to use app.
• Record – Used for recording audio from mic. Optional, but required to use recorder.
- This is known as the audio paradise when allowing users to customize the sound according to their personal wishes.
- The opportunity to meet and use hundreds of effects is a huge treasure to help with custom work.
- A mobile device’s recorder can be used to capture live audio, it can be music, or it can be speech.
- Basic functions like undo or copy and paste are also provided.
- The innovation of waveform color for conventional audio imaging makes visualization easier for users.
This app uses the following libraries:
LAME (www.mp3dev.org) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
libsndfile (www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
Secret Rabbit Code (www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/) released under the 2-Clause BSD License (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause)
libvorbis (www.xiph.org/vorbis/) released under a BSD-style license (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
libusb (http://libusb.info/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
libFLAC (https://xiph.org/flac/) released under a BSD-style license (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
mpg123(https://www.mpg123.de/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
jTransforms(https://sites.google.com/site/piotrwendykier/software/jtransforms) released under the 2-Clause BSD License (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause)
The source code for the libraries used in this app can be found here : https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-audio-editor-recorder/
Note: Patented formats including amr, 3gpp/3gp, m4a, & aac use system level codecs distributed with your device for audio streaming only. Codecs for these formats are not included in this app.