Understand the world through award-winning independent journalism, expert reporting and multimedia storytelling with the NYTimes app.
The New York Times is one of the most prestigious American newspapers that is published in different countries every day with different offices around the world and is available to its readers. This newspaper has special fans by covering any kind of news and its fans are increasing day by day. One of the problems that some smart device users face; Lack of access to this daily! But this well-known company in an interesting action has provided a news app to the owners of Android devices. NYTimes – Latest News Full Subscribed is a New York Times news application developed by The New York Times Company and published on Google Play. Just install this program and access all the world news. See the most visited news at any time or refer to the category you want to access your favorite news. One of the most popular features in this news app is the offline reading system, which helps you view articles and news saved from the past if you do not have access to the Internet. If you are very interested in reading the news at night, you can minimize the damage to your eyes by activating the night mode.
• A redesigned Top Stories provides a more consistent experience across all our apps and website. Our new home page groups similar stories together so you can easily return to sections that interest you.
• Breaking News alerts that link directly to developing stories.
• Save articles for offline reading on any device.
• Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform.
• Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography.
• Experience NYT stories through innovative formats, like augmented reality and 360º video.
• International coverage of current events and cultural stories from our 50 bureaus around the globe.
• Podcasts: Listen to audio series including “The Daily” and “Modern Love.”
• The Mini Crossword: Enjoy wordplay every day with the daily mini puzzle.
• Read our Spanish-language coverage with NYT en Español.
• Reading at night? Turn on our experimental Night Mode for a dark-friendly app theme.
• Access a diverse collection of news from around the world with over 50 offices in various countries
• Categorize all news in different groups
• Access to a collection of the world’s top news
• Share various articles, news, photos and videos
• Save news to read them offline
• A collection of diverse podcasts on various topics
• Study mode at night
• Receive notifications when hot news is published
The NYTimes app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4″ phones to 12″+ tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS (5.0+).
The New York Times offers the following subscription options:
• Basic Digital Access, which includes unlimited article access. Cancel anytime.
• All Digital Access: Basic + access to The New York Times Crossword and NYT Cooking. You also receive one bonus subscription to give to anyone you’d like. Cancel anytime.
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here’s a little bit about what each one does:
• In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
• Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
• Wi-Fi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available Wi-Fi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted Wi-Fi networks or if Wi-Fi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.