Start with a visually stunning virtual Earth in the palm of your hand: Real satellite photos drive a live simulation of day/night, clouds, seasons, sun, moon and more. Then, our unique clock and compass track the local movements and transitions of the sun and moon. It’s everything you need to stay connected to the world you live in.
And not just your local time: create a list of locations to show on the globe, and now this beauty is a world clock, too. See it all at a glance: not just what time it is in other places, but how those times relate to each other. It’s the nature of time.
Lots of extras complete the picture: alarms, augmented reality, home screen widgets, live wallpapers, Wear OS watch faces. There’s no other app like TerraTime.
Great for travelers, astronomers, weather watchers, geographers, teachers, photographers, fishermen and other outdoor types – as well as just about any geek you can think of.
Superbly stylish, incredibly detailed and unbeatably useful – LifeOfAndroid.com
TerraTime is unique. It is bold and different… – AndroidApps Review
Possibly the most beautiful phone app I’ve seen. Highly recommended. – AndroidAstronomer.com
The overall beauty of the app is well, its beauty! – CoolSmartPhone.com
It’s spot-on no matter where you look at it in the world – The Sun (UK newspaper)
Undoubtedly, we are all interested in space science, and the thought of how the earth is seen from space has ever occurred to us. To view the state of the earth, we can access a variety of photos with just a simple internet search, none of which give us a complete mentality. But in this post, we want to introduce you to a smart and virtual app in the field of Earth simulation. TerraTime Pro is a special and professional application for complete Earth simulation, which was developed by Udell Enterprises, Inc. for Android and published in the big Google Play Market. This program simulates the Earth in a wonderful way by receiving satellite images and provides you with a new experience in this field. Night and day, clouds, sun and moon, changing phases of the moon and how the earth moves are simulated in a special way, which has made a wide range of users such as geographers, teachers, photographers, fishermen and Or even astronauts can use this app. Unlike many similar software, this app simulates everything in an instant, which shows its high power and accuracy.
Real-time instant simulations
Photo simulations of clouds, city lights, sea ice and…
Professional clock and compass for sunrise and sunset, moon phases and…
Experimental camera observes the sun and the orbits of the moon
Support for Android smartwatches
Various widgets and graphics
• Easily shows any location, any date, any time
• Daylight clock and compass show sunrise & sunset; twilight & transit times; moon phase, rise & set
• Multiple clock/compass styles (currently Material, Classic, Wave, and Ouroboros)
• Independent time zone data: more up-to-date than what your phone has
• Globe and map depict real-time night-side shadow (on both Earth and Moon)
• Photorealistic simulations include clouds, city lights, sea ice, and more, generated from actual satellite imagery
• Globe and map are fully interactive, using touchscreen or device sensors
• AR View plots sun and moon paths in augmented reality (on supported devices)
• Clock and globe widgets for your home screen
• Live wallpapers for real-time map and globe
• Wear OS watch faces (4 styles), complications (10), and tiles (2)
• Alarms you can set for any time zone – or for sunrise, sunset, etc. at any location
Please, if you have any issues, email us! There’s a link in the app’s About screen.