No additional software is required to use the app, just a device with Bluetooth support!
Use your Android device as a remote keyboard and mouse for your Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or Android TV.
Smartphones, due to their powerful and complete hardware, are capable of performing all kinds of tasks and can be used even in applications that are not foreseen for it. For example, you can connect a smartphone to a laptop and use its touch screen as a wireless touchpad for a laptop. Or he used its keyboard as a Bluetooth keyboard and typed on another smartphone, laptop, tablet and. So far, various tools have been provided to do such things, and we have also offered many of them at your service in Nulled Android. These tools work in a similar way and the only difference is in the user interface and support for more devices. All of these programs require the installation of server software on the destination device to be able to communicate with the device and exchange data. The software that is installed on the destination device converts the commands sent by the phone into comprehensible and executable commands for PC, tablet and و, and its presence is vital in the process of the program. So far, there may not be a problem with how these programs work, but imagine a time when you urgently need to use your phone as a mouse…, but you also have to spend time finding and installing server software. . It is in these cases that the need for a program to run without the need for a server becomes a vital need. Serverless Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse for PC / Phone is an application for using the phone as a wireless mouse and keyboard without the need to install server software on the destination device, for the Android operating system, developed by the AppGround IO software group and as Published for free on Google Play. This app is very easy to set up and connect and can be used to connect to other smartphones, tablets, computers, smart TVs and Android TVs.
– Turn the phone into a touchpad with scroll support
– Use your favorite keyboard application to type on the destination device
– Supports 32 different language schemes for different
– Turn the phone into a mouse based on the movement of the device
– Ability to enter information by voice and send copied text to destination devices
– Turn your smartphone into a touch pad with scrolling support
– Use any keyboard app to type text on the remote device
– Multi media screen for controlling media players with controls for playback, volume and navigation *
– Support for 33 different keyboard language layouts
– Turn your phone into an movement based Air mouse *
– Use speech input and send copied text to connected devices *
* Premium feature
The receiver device must have Bluetooth 4.0 and:
Android 4.4 or higher
Apple iOS 9 or higher (only Keyboard supported)
Windows 8 or higher
Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 or higher
Chromebook Chrome OS