Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing Send Anywhere File Transfer is an extremely simple solution for sending and sharing any type of file via mobile and tablet in the shortest possible time. Its manufacturer, Estmob, has published this program for free on Google Play for Android smart devices. Is. The secret of this program’s speed in sending heavy files is the use of Wi-Fi network, so when both parties install this program, they can use WiFi to send any file, even games and installed programs, at several times the speed of Bluetooth, and Or receive. For added security when sending personal and important files, you can use a 6-digit code (this code is valid for ten minutes, and if it is short, you can upgrade it to 24 hours) that the receiving device must enter. To be able to receive information! If you feel that Zapia and Shirit can not meet your needs or you are looking for a new application to share data with your friends that meets all your needs and is really worth downloading, no version without Do not miss the Send Anywhere File Transfer application ads and download the latest version from NulledAndroid.
Send Anywhere is an application that creates file sharing links between different types of devices, and the sharing is done in just a few simple steps. Many types of files can be shared and organized logically after the user presses the send button of the application. At the same time, users also need to be careful when sharing certain types of files and can create a link to share files with others.
• Easy: No need to register and log in
• Free and unlimited: Send any type of file with any size and without any restrictions on the number of times files are sent
• Secure: Send the file directly and without dependence on a specific server
• Send anonymously: You can send your pictures and documents without displaying your personal information
• Compatibility with Android and PC operating systems and a variety of browsers including Chrome
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Share files to multi-people at once via a link
• Transfer files to a specific device
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
SHARE FILES TO ANOTHER DEVICE EASILY
If you have problems sharing a file between different devices, then Send Anywhere is a suitable option that players cannot ignore. It will allow you to share many different files completely quickly and let you use the file as soon as the sharing is done. At the same time, sharing can also be done quickly with just a few simple steps.
SIMPLE SHARING THAT ANYONE CAN DO
If you want to share files between different devices using Send Anywhere, you should download the respective apps and software on those platforms. The application has Android, IOS, and PC versions that you can easily find. Once the download is complete, you will use a device to press the send button to select the file you want to share, and after a few seconds, the user will find a QR code or six numbers. You need to enter or let the receiving device scan this QR code.
SEND THE FILES YOU WANT TO DIFFERENT PLATFORMS
One point that any gamer will realize when using Send Anywhere is the speed of getting files no matter what platform you get. Each platform will often have different ways of sharing, and there are certain limitations in how it is shared. Some people used to use cloud platforms to take care of cross-platform sharing, and now the process is faster as you can share any file you want.
LOTS OF VARIETY THAT YOU CAN SHARE
When you click the send button of Send Anywhere, you will see an interface appear, and this is where your files are categorized. You can use the search feature to search for the specific file you want or use the application’s keywords. Thanks to these keywords, files of the same type will be filtered out, and you can find several file types like the photo, audio, video, contacts, and many other file types that you explore.
NOTES WHEN SHARING FILES
When you share files through the application, you need to pay attention to many factors related to each type of file. If you are using an APK file and want to share it, you will need to pay attention to the device receiving the file because you certainly cannot make the APK file go to the OS platform. You may also encounter copyright issues when sharing this type of file, and for video files, sometimes you cannot find the file you received, and you will need to use the management feature to find it.
MANAGE HISTORY EASILY
The files you share through the application will be stored inside the history tab, which you can easily find. At the same time, this storage will sometimes benefit users when they don’t need to spend time sharing a file again, and they can use the application’s platform and download it whenever they want. In addition, the file-sharing can be done through the link and help you download it anytime you want.
USE THE LINK TO GET ANY FILE
Some files can be pushed to the application’s platform easily, and then you can get a link to use at any time. This feature is similar to a cloud platform where you can back up some important files and especially, and you can also share this link with others. They can download the file you want to send quickly and claim useful features in a single application.
WHEN TO USE SEND ANYWHERE!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
USERS WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE THE FILES THEY WANT TO DIFFERENT PLATFORMS:
- Platforms with different characteristics and methods of sharing files can send and receive files easily with simple operations.
- The user will find a list of files in his device classified into file types, and after selection, the codes will appear.
- When you share certain types of files, you will be aware of some precautions because sharing some files may encounter problems.
- The application provides you with a shared history that you can conveniently search and re-download files that you had previously.
- Besides the primary method, users can also share files to the application’s cloud platform and send links to other users.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through ‘Send Anywhere’
• Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.