OsmAnd+ — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation is the most famous version in the OsmAnd+ — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation series of publisher OsmAnd. What you would expect in a Travel & Local game is available in this game. In this mod game, you can free . With this mod, this game will be easy for you. Enjoy the OsmAnd+ — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation game!
OsmAnd+ (OSM Automated Navigation Directions) is a map and navigation application with access to the free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap (OSM) data.
Enjoy voice and optical navigation, viewing POIs (points of interest), creating and managing GPX tracks, using contour lines visualization and altitude info, a choice between driving, cycling, pedestrian modes, OSM editing and much more.
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it, you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
• Having a simple user interface and user-friendly
• Ability to download and receive the latest map updates
• Ability to search for different places by address or locations of restaurants, hotels or museums
• Ability to download maps of cities and countries for offline use
• Auto-rotate the map according to the direction of movement and the mobile compass
• Ability to download maps of countries in full or only on roads
• Ability to share your location with your friends easily
• Special routing and various display modes for cycling and pedestrian
• Ability to adjust the zoom speed in the program
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• OSM Public Transport
• Display your position and orientation
• Optionally align the picture according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Display specialized online tiles, satellite view (from Bing), different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional layers with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OSM and Wikipedia Data
• High-quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• OSM data available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free downloads, directly from the app
• Compact offline vector maps updated at least once a month
• Selection between complete region data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• Viewing foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
• Navigation on public transport: Metro, Buses, Tram and so on.
Directly Contribute to OSM
• Report data bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open-source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund coding and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, …
Important! Older versions of OsmAnd: 2.1.2 and 1.9.7 use the device administrator’s permission for the “Enable Screen” feature. The resolution allows OsmAnd to turn on the screen before turning during navigation.
Installation and offline training of the application:
1 – Download and extract the zip file
2 – Install the installation file, copy the net.osmand.plus folder to android / data on the device’s internal storage
1 – Our database includes a complete map of Iran and is different from the standard 251 MB data available on all Internet sites – Our database includes all maps of cities, villages, offline Persian Wikipedia, offline wiki related to our beloved country Iran!
2 – In the database that we have provided for download, all the speakers are also available, as well as the Persian Wikipedia and the Persian travel guide.
3- The most complete version of OsmAnd and the most complete OsmAnd database for the first time on the Internet in front of you!