Mobile and Wi-Fi networks now cover the globe and cover different parts of the world, but for some reason these signals are stronger in some places and weaker in others. is. 4G WiFi Maps & Speed Test. Find Signal & Data Now is a program for tracking the best places covered by mobile networks for Android devices, developed and published by OpenSignal.com. This software allows its users to view cell towers by accessing satellite maps and select the best areas covered and the strongest towers to connect to mobile networks. In addition, a set of points covered by free Wi-Fi is also available on the maps, which you also have access to, and by attending the specified areas, you will be able to use free Wi-Fi. Apart from all the explanations given, it is better not to easily skip the side feature of network testing and use it to measure the download, upload and ping speed of your connections with very high accuracy.
- Test tab with speed test and video streaming quality to analyze mobile video performance with results for time spent buffering, loading and playback
- Signal dashboard and ping test – for testing latency response
- Connectivity map to show locations of 3G & 4G/LTE tests
- Network stats with average speeds for download, upload and latency and network strength on major providers
- Availability stats and historical log of your WiFi and 3G & 4G/LTE speed tests to check connectivity over time
- Signal alert when you have no data or call connectivity
- Displays the strongest cell towers on the screen
- Test the download, upload and ping speed of the connection network
- Supports a variety of network connections
- Store all test results with accessibility
- Compare coverage and connection quality on the map
- Get access to the fastest free Wi-Fi connections with a map
- Very simple and easy user interface
Opensignal Speed Tests
Opensignal speed tests measure your real experience of mobile connectivity and signal. The speed test runs a 10 sec download test, 10 sec upload test and ping test to determine the speed you will likely experience. The speed test runs on common internet CDN servers. The result is calculated with the middle range of samples.
Check if you’re getting the network quality you’re paying for from your mobile network or internet provider. Use our coverage maps to compare networks and data speed in your area. Opensignal works with WiFi mobile broadband internet.
Video Speed Tests
Slow video load time? Video buffering? More time waiting than watching? A good average network speed isn’t enough for a great video experience. Opensignal’s video test gives you the full picture of your network experience. Opensignal video tests show you exactly what to expect with HD and SD videos.
Watch a 15 sec video snippet to test and log load time, buffering, and playback issues in real-time.
Monitor how video quality changes with time and location. Review video test results in History to see if your network experience has changed over time.
Opensignal calculates the time you’ve spent on 3G & 4G/LTE or had no signal. This shows your network availability in the places you use your phone the most.
See where you are getting 3G & 4G/LTE and check you’re getting the service you’re paying for from your network provider. If not, use the data to prove connectivity and signal issues to your mobile operator.
Opensignal’s coverage maps show signal strength down to street level using speed test and signal data from local users. With network stats on local network operators, you can check speeds ahead of a trip, find out if you will get a signal in remote areas, check your signal against others in the area to see if you’re getting the best service, arrange the best local SIM and check the signal strength when searching for accommodation or travelling.
By using Opensignal, you automatically contribute data on speed and 2G, 3G & 4G/LTE signal, which helps us understand the true experience users receive on mobile networks – information we use to help the operators build better wireless networks. You can turn off data collection in Settings.
Opensignal is free. Your anonymized data helps us and global network operators improve service on 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
LOCATION: Speed tests appear on a map also lets you contribute to network stats and Coverage Maps.
TELEPHONY: To get better data on dual SIM devices