You Will Never Need Another Portrait Editing Product. Flawless retouching is just a click away with ON1 Portrait AI Crack. It uses machine learning to find every face in your photo and make them look great, automatically. It analyzes each face and adds just the right amount of retouching to the skin, eyes and mouth, giving you professional results in no time at all.
Get Flawless, Natural Looking Skin
- AI Automatic Retouching for Every Face
- Independent Adjustments for Each Face
- Frequency Separation Based Skin Retouching
The Retouching Tools and Control You Need
The retouching options are simply amazing including skin smoothing, shine reduction, blemish removal, face sculpting and eye and teeth whitening just to get started.
Let AI Do the Hard Work for You
Automatically finds each face in your photo, analyzes them, and adds just the right amount of retouching, based on your preferences.
No More Drawn Out Editing Sessions
Put the AI to work for you by batch processing an entire folder of photos. For each photo, Portrait AI will find each face and add the right amount of retouching automatically. It’s perfect for proofing your photos before delivery.
Adjust Each Person Individually
Each face in your photo has independent controls and adjustments. For example, you can use different settings for the bride and groom in a wedding photo.
Your Edits are Non-Destructive
All of your adjustments and edits are non-destructive. You can re-edit them later and the original photo is not altered.
You Control How to Edit
Everything is automatic, but you have full manual control as well. You can manually adjust the eye and mouth positions, paint to refine the skin mask, and use brushes to remove stubborn blemishes.
Improve Face Shape and Lighting
Correct common errors in lens choice and lighting by adding fill-light to lighten the face or resculpt the face to thin the jawline or balance out eye size.
The Power of Using Frequency Separation
The skin retouching uses frequency separation to maintain natural skin texture while reducing color and tonal changes across the skin. It creates flawless but natural-looking skin.
Easily Remove Blemishes
Fine blemishes can be reduced automatically, while larger blemishes can be removed with the built-in content aware eraser and clone stamp.
Teeth and lips are detected automatically too. You can easily brighten the smile and adjust the color and saturation of the lips.
Eyes are automatically detected and enhanced. The whites can be brightened and the iris can be sharpened.
Plug-in to Your Workflow
ON1 Portrait AI Crack is the perfect fit for almost any workflow. Get amazing retouching results in seconds when using ON1 Portrait AI as a plug-in for:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Affinity Photo
- Capture One (coming soon)
- Apple Photos
- Corel Paintshop Pro
- Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better
- 8 GB RAM
- 1.5 GB for installation
- OpenGL 3.3-compatible video card with 512 MB video RAM, 1280×800 resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- Photoshop Lightroom Classic 6 and above
- Re-editable Smart Photos for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic — Now you can re-edit your adjustments made in ON1 Portrait AI, maintaining your non-destructive workflow with Adobe Lightroom Classic. From Lightroom, you can send photos to ON1 Portrait AI, where you can retouch, crop, and add enhancements. The results round trip back to Lightroom as a normal Photoshop PSD where you can view and export them. If you want to adjust your settings made in ON1 Portrait AI, simply send it back to Portrait AI and all your settings are still there. You can re-crop, change the retouching, or add or change settings.
- Batch Processing for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic — Now you can batch-process photos from Lightroom Classic with ON1 Portrait AI. You control the file types created and the settings to apply. It could be a preset or your own manual adjustments. You can adjust the first photo, and have the same settings applied to all the other photos, or pause on each photo to tweak the settings to your needs. For portrait photos, let the AI-based auto mode take over. It finds every face, analyses it, and adds the perfect amount of skin smoothing, and eye and mouth enhancements.
- Customize Keyboard Shortcuts — The new Shortcuts dialog allows you to view and change what keyboard shortcut, or hotkey, is used for most functions. You can change the key used to access any tool, tool option, module, or menu item. You can even assign shortcuts to menu items that don’t have a shortcut yet. It’s perfect if you live in a locale that doesn’t use the QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Learning Hub — The Learning Hub puts the information you need to be successful right at your fingertips. This floating window lets you access the video library, user guides, support pages, and loyalty rewards from right inside the app.
- New Cameras for RAW Support — Fujifilm GFX-100S, Sony Alpha 1, Sigma mp L.
- Other Enhancements and Bug Fixes