My Clipboard Manager – Clipboard History is easy, simple and powerful app to manage your clipboard stack, keep history, fast access to your notes in history, etc.
Import and export backup data to a file. Any data can now be restored from a previously saved backup.
Add notes to the favorites and you will always be able quickly to filter them from among all that is already kept in the history.
My Clipboard Manager – Clipboard History does not require network permission. It fully supports offline mode for notes creating, viewing & editing. You, and only you, can access your notes any time you want.
– Search in notes contents. You will always be able quickly to find and filter the notes by any occurrence of the entered symbol.
– Manage Unlimited Clipboards
– Automatically save any notes or article that you have copied to Clipboard.
– Keyword search in all your notes or article and you could get the search notes instantly.
– Add your own notes or article to save in clipboard manager
– Clear clipboard: Clear all copied data
– Provide backup and restore your data with local storage device.
– Copy & Paste Clipboard, Copy to clipboard
– Copy Paste – Clipboard Manager, Copy Paste Anywhere
– Clipboard Settings, how many days you want to keep clipboard history?
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start a background service to listen the system clipboard. You can close it in Settings if you really don’t want it.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For import & export your clipboard history. This app won’t write any other files to your SD card.