The Mock Locations app lets you forge information about your phone’s location by GPS and network operator. You simply navigate the route on the map and press “Go”. You can use this app to have all the apps on your phone to provide fake loacation information. On devices with root access, you can use the program without the “allowed” tick. To do this, you must move the program to the system partition. This is easily done using the “Converter System” program.
Just move the program to the system partition manually (using Root Explorer):
In Android 2.3.3 – 4.3: Move the file “ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk” from the “/ data / app” folder to the “/ system / app” folder and restart the device.
In Android 4.4 – 4.4.4: Move the file “ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk” from the “/ data / app” folder to the “/ system / priv-app” folder and restart the device.
There are times when your movement matches the actual location. This happens on some devices after the program is transferred to the system partition.
The first solution:
Set the device to enter the location tab and turn off location for wireless networks. And use the program in areas where there is no real GPS signal.
The second solution:
Step 1: Remove the “Mock Locations” app completely from the device.
Step 2: Reinstall it from Google Play Market.
Step 3: Enable “Mock Locations” programmer settings.
Step 4: Install the “Mock Locations” program (works through the Xposed Framework).
Step 5: Install the Xposed Framework.
Step 6: Open Xposed. Activate the module Hide “Mock Locations”. Re-download this device
Step 7: Open the “Mock Locations” app. Select “Allow Mock Locations” from any other application to hide the setting
Step 8: Close all applications or restart your device.
Step 9: Use the “Mock Locations” program.
– Simulate GPS location and according to service provider
– Ability to create routes on roads
– Ability to set failure points and stay clear in them
– Ability to adjust variable speed
– Closed route. (Allows you to create a path to move along a closed path. To do this, adjust the path so that the start and end points are close.)
– You can run the place of imitation at one point.
– You can hide an application icon from the status bar. (Settings – Hide Icon)
– Update version (Mock Locations) fake GPS path 1.68 Android