Life is becoming more advanced and different people are more introverted; This issue is one of the main obstacles to human progress! Disconnection between human beings will increase the tension in lives and the spirits will become much more sensitive. As you know, the soul, like the body, needs exercise to relax and help increase your quality of life. The best way to have a great and fresh spirit is to use meditation classes, which unfortunately are not seen in many different parts of the world. Insight Timer – Free Meditation App is a practical and fast meditation application developed by Insight Network Inc. and published on Google Play. This software, which has been formed thanks to the research of a group of scientists around the world, helps you to get away from the chaos of life and experience a quiet life. The above program consists of several different parts, each of which specifically affects the user’s life. One of the most important features is the collection of soothing music that is available at any time and place and you will be able to play them with extremely high quality. Short meditation classes provide the opportunity to develop our habits in your life and minimize your violent behaviors over time. If you are also confused in your life, it is better not to miss this startup and join us to enjoy its classes.
- 40,000+ guided meditations
- Select by time for short meditations when on the go, helping you to build a simple daily habit
- Thousands of music tracks and ambient sounds to calm the mind, focus, sleep better and relax
- The world’s most popular meditation Timer
- Follow your favourite teachers
- Thousands of discussion groups and community features
- Stats and milestones for tracking your progress
- More than 40,000 different options for meditation and relaxation
- Choose short meditations to build good habits in your life
- A collection of thousands of different songs and sounds to increase relaxation and concentration
- Increase sleep quality and reduce stressful dreams
- Follow the coaches you want for quick access to their programs
- Save all user information to track your progress
Browse popular topics including:
* Sleep deeply
* Dealing with Anxiety and Reducing Stress
* Getting through Recovery and Addictions
* Self-love and Compassion
* Focus and Concentration
* Better Relationships
* And much more..
Join leading meditation teachers and musicians including:
* Tara Brach, Ph.D, founder of Insight Meditation Community of Washington
* Mark Williams, Emeritus Professor at Oxford University
* Jack Kornfield, Dartmouth, co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society alongside fellow Insight Timer teachers Sharon Salzberg, and Joseph Goldstein of Columbia
* Sam Harris, Stanford; author, philosopher, neuroscientist, and podcast host
* Gil Fronsdal, Ph.D. at Stanford University
* Ram Das aka Dr Richard Alpert, Doctorate at Stanford and Harvard University teacher
* Sadhguru, Indian yogi, founder of non-profit Isha Foundation
* Mooji, disciple of Papaji, and devotee of the master Ramana Maharshi
* Moby, international recording artist, DJ, record producer, singer, songwriter
* As well as Sarah Blondin, Mary Maddux, Ajahn Achalo, Melissa Ambrosini, Bodhipaksa, Jonathan Lehmann, Jennifer Piercy, Bethany Auriel-Hagan, Kate James and many more..
Practice the following meditation types:
* Secular Mindfulness
* Buddhist Mindfulness
* Insight Meditation
* Walking Meditation
* Breathing Meditation
* Kundalini Yoga
* Advaita Vedanta
* And many more..
Join community groups for:
* Transcendental Meditation
* And many more..
PAID FEATURE – INSIGHT PREMIUM MEDITATION
We have one optional in-app subscription.
- Insight Courses
- Listen offline (download guided meditations to your device)
- Advanced Player (Repeat mode, Fast forward and Rewind, Pick-up where you left off)
- High Quality audio
The subscription is available annually for US$59.99/year, or monthly for US$9.99/month. Payment will be charged through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew at the end of each term unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google Play account settings, but refunds will not be provided for unused portions of the term. Prices and currency will vary by location. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.