*** Instead of downloading this Pro version of the app, please download the free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dirkfarin.imagemeter&hl=en and use the in-app upgrade. ***
ImageMeter provides tools that help you measure lengths, angles and areas in your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for full list of devices).
ImageMeter Pro – photo measure is a highly functional and engineering application for measuring different dimensions, angles and locations in images for Android, published by Dirk Farin Studio for $ 4.49 on Google Play. With this program, you can easily select an image from the gallery or take a photo of your surroundings with the camera, and then easily add dimensions to the images by marking different points. In addition to entering the dimensions between two points or places manually, it is enough to select the general framework of the shape environment and by determining the point in the selected environment, you can see the existing dimensions completely automatically; You should also know that this program can easily identify all laser measuring devices and gadgets and connect to them via Bluetooth so that you can perform measurements in the simplest possible way. The most common time to use ImageMeter is in places and areas with very difficult shapes that require extensive calculations to measure them, in addition to measuring the length and width of this software is able to accurately analyze the environment and The sizes issued by you also give you the angle of the selection points.
Measure length, width, angle, circle and areas that do not have a specific shape
Output the obtained dimensions on images in PDF, JPEG or PNG formats
Sort folders by date or compress them to your liking
Connect to gadgets and laser measuring devices
Supports both metric and imperial units in a completely accurate way
Get different inputs by just entering the sides of the desired environment
Unlimited annotation capability
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and will still compute the measurements correctly.
– measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
– text notes, audio recordings, picture-in-picture for detail images
– measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole,
– freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
– context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
– export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
– import PDF, measure drawings at scale,
– sort your images into subfolders with color codes,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– fast and correct value input with autocompletion.
Business version features:
– automatically upload your photos to your OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Nextcloud account,
– access your photos from your desktop PC,
– backup and synchronize the images automatically between multiple devices.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2, X4,
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c, GLM120c, GLM400c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-I, PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7, R2B,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
For a full list of supported devices, see here: https://imagemeter.com/manual/bluetooth/devices/
ImageMeter is a winner of the “Mopria Tap to Print contest 2017”: most creative Android apps with mobile print capabilities.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: “a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space” ***
Support email: [email protected]
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I’d like to thank all users for all the valuable feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and improved the app a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all of your proposals are considered, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.