15,000+ 5-star reviews, over half a million downloads worldwide, and the #1 meditation app on CNET.
FitMind is a meditation program backed by neuroscientists and practiced by monks. In a world of chaos, join the mental fitness revolution.
You’ll learn to master meditation in 30 days by progressing through a series of guided trainings. The FitMind app will also explain the science and psychology behind the practice and provide daily challenges for integrating it into your everyday life. This is not “McMindfulness,” nor is it just another app to clutter your phone. Here’s a deep mental training program that can impact the way you perceive the world.
Contrary to what you might think, mental health is just as important as physical health and fitness. The more mentally prepared we are, we can make better decisions in all stages of life and have a growing life. To have a smart and healthy mind, there are various exercises that unfortunately many people are not aware of. For this reason, in this post, we intend to provide you with a set of these exercises by introducing a startup. FitMind: Mind Training is a meditation and mental health training application developed by FitMind LLC and published on Google Play. Like any other program, in this application you have access to a set of facilities and capabilities, of which the style of exercises can be considered one of the best. Many meditation and meditation programs are such that their exercises are instilled into the users as a daily routine and they only follow the exercises out of habit, but in this program we are witnessing a revolution in the style of exercises. A collection of the most prominent psychologists have planned mental health exercises and meditation in such a way that they become a lifestyle for you dear ones and you will clearly see their impact in your daily life. A series of different challenges are available in this smart app, the best of which can be considered the thirty-day challenge. By completing this challenge and entering it in just thirty days, your mental health will increase and by having a creative mind, you will be able to keep your cool in the most difficult situations of life and make the best decisions. The results of all the exercises you do every day are stored in the existing database, and over time you will be able to measure your progress and know how much the quality of your life has increased. All available trainings are continuously updated and the development team tries to make your life out of monotony by providing exclusive exercises. If you have any questions about the exercises and how to perform them, you will be able to ask these questions and receive complete guidance in the moment.
FitMind is a professional mental fitness company teaching at Fortune 500 companies, addiction centers, schools, government offices, and other organizations.
We believe that mental fitness is the next health revolution and are passionate about bringing mind training to a wider audience with a secular and scientific method.
• 30-day advanced meditation training program that systematically trains your mind
• Mental Fitness scoring and charts so you can track your progress as your mind becomes increasingly fit
• Ability to ask questions about your practice in the app
• Scientific explanations of the techniques and how to apply them throughout the day
• “Daily Challenges” that make meditation a lifestyle, rather than just a habit
• New guided trainings and lessons added regularly
• Access to a meditation community, science research, recommended books, retreats, and more
• Providing completely scientific and intelligent exercises to experience a wonderful meditation and have a healthy mind
• A series of daily challenges with various training styles
• 30 day challenge to have continuous improvement and reach great mental levels
• Making meditation a lifestyle unlike other similar tools
• View your progress through the information stored in the database
• Constantly updating exercises to keep the mind dynamic
• Asking any type of question related to the type of exercise
Leave a Reply