RAID Recovery re-constructs an array from the available hard disks being simply dragged and dropped and detects the right type and size or the array as well as the order of the disks automatically. DiskInternals RAID Recoveryuses advanced algorithms that allow recovering your documents, pictures and multimedia. No special technical skills are required to recover broken RAID arrays with RAID Recovery software. You can store the files on another hard disk or partition, use a virtual disks, or even upload the files over “FTP”.
- Recovered files can be Uploaded to Ftp or NAS!
- Recovered files can be burned to CD or DVD!
- Preview recoverable files before purchasing the product.
- Easy Recovery Wizard.
- Supported file systems: FAT16, FAT32, EXT2, EXT3, NTFS, NTFS 4, NTFS 5.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
- Creates recovery snapshot files for logical drives. Such files can be processed like regular disks.
- Creates Virtual partitions. Such partitions can be processed like regular disks.