Data counter widget keeps track of how much network traffic your mobile uses. Find out if any apps are stealing your data.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to monitor your mobile data usage.
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually – just take a look at the screenshots.
Users spend an average of several hours each day browsing the web and using a variety of applications. In many cases, the user does not pay attention to the amount of Internet consumption, but monitoring these statistics will provide different information. Counters can be considered as one of the best methods available for calculating internet consumption, which provide accurate information without any complexity. Data counter widget – data usage | data manager is a consumer data counter widget developed by Roy Solberg and published on Google Play. This program in the form of various widgets will allow you to calculate the data consumption of the SIM card or Wi-Fi separately each day. As we mentioned, one of the best features of this startup can be considered in its widgets, so that you have several special types of widgets and you can customize them if needed. If you want to examine the information in more detail, this program displays the internet used by apps, which attracts everyone. In addition, it is better to know that there is no limit on the number of SIM cards.
– Several diverse widgets
– Accurate calculation of the amount of internet consumption of the smartphone
– Display information by SIM card or WiFi data
– Storing information in the program history
– View the internet usage of each app individually
– Personalize different parts of widgets
– Instant internet speed display
– Home screen widget
– App data usage (Android 6+)
– Device data usage
– Roaming usage
– Historical data usage
– Flexible data plans and billing cycles with custom start dates and lengths: Monthly, weekly, daily, manual reset, etc.
– Internet speed screen and quick settings tile
– Internet speed test (Speedtest® by Ookla®)
Install the pro version of the app and also unlock the following features:
– Status bar widget
– Data quota
– Dual/multi SIM support (Android 6-9 (Google removed support in Android 10))
– Bigger selection and custom background colours and text colours
– Status bar Internet speed meter
Data counter widget works great with mobile networks such as Vodafone, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Telefónica, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Airtel, América Móvil, Orange, Telenor, NTT Docomo, Mobile TeleSystems, MTN, TIM, and many, many more.
This is the only data manager you’ll need.