Do you like the charm of old analog cassette tapes? Use Casse-o-player – cassette deck in your phone! All you need from audio player, plus a library of the most legendary and stylish cassette tapes from the first in market in 1960th to the top-level chrome and metal tapes from 1990th. All the cassette tapes are fully animated and recreated with great care in details.
With this player, you will receive:
• accurate models of 63 classic compact cassettes from 1960-2000
• showing cassette in a compact or full-screen mode
• 4 skins: beige, aluminium, black brushed metal and carbon
• realistic animation of reels and tape
• rewind the tape in cassette deck style with sound effect (press and hold Back/Next buttons)
• level meters and LED-indicators like in the vintage reel recorders and cassette decks
• volume control in analog style
Also you will receive standard audio-player functions:
• creating a playlist from the list of songs, albums, artists and folders
• managing playlists
• re-sizable widget 3х1 (can be re-sized to 4х1, 5х1)
• playback control buttons in Android notification area (for Android 4.1 and higher)
• playback control using headset buttons (single, double, triple-click)
• auto-pause when headphones are unplugged
• auto-updatable songs library
• play music in the background
Please note: Application needs permission to RECORD AUDIO. This is sure to render the volume levels. The application doesn’t record user conversations, as well as in any other way doesn’t spy on the user.
Music has always been one of the main interests of human beings and that is why many efforts have been made to make it available. The gramophone can be called the first human attempt to record and store live music. The turntable was one of the most popular instruments of its time, as it met the needs of humans to listen to music anywhere. The turntables were unused for a long time, until in 1962 Philips invented the cassette tape. This tape gave the user more recording time and was suitable for daily use due to its small size and durability. It was the cassette tape that gave humans the ability to listen to music in the car, so it was extremely well received. Cassette players sold for millions, and companies worked hard to make them as small and portable as possible, until these efforts led to Sony producing the Walkman, which was able to Significantly increase the sales and use of cassette tapes. Cassette was an undisputed actor in the field of recording and playing music until 1990 and the beginning of the era of audio CDs, and it was very popular in Iran, as everywhere in the world. If you have memories with these cassettes and you want to experience the nostalgic feeling of using them again, do not miss the program that we are introducing in Nulled Android today. Casse-o-player is a full-featured music player with the appearance of a cassette player, for the Android operating system, developed by the software group Valentyn Vieshchunov and published for free on Google Play. The creators of this program have made every effort to fully simulate the cassettes, and for this purpose, they have designed and included more than 60 types of cassettes. The cassettes spin realistically and play the music you want.
Accurate modeling of 63 different cassettes
Display cassette in full screen mode
Four shells: ژ Beige, aluminum, brushed black metal and carbon
Accurate and realistic animations of rails and tapes
Cassing back and forth gives the sound of cassettes back and forth in real player cassettes.
Has indicators and LED lights
Audio volume control in analog style
Ability to create different playlists and manage them
Music control in the notifications section
Auto-stop playback when disconnecting headphones
Automatic update of the song library
Play in the background