Calendar Widget by Home Agenda 🗓 is the most famous version in the Calendar Widget by Home Agenda 🗓 series of publisher Francisco Franco. What you would expect in a Productivity game is available in this game. In this mod game, you can free . With this mod, this game will be easy for you. Enjoy the Calendar Widget by Home Agenda 🗓 game!
The best, with outstanding design, most complete and customisable calendar widget 🔥
If you have a busy life and you have to do different things during the day that you have to plan carefully in advance, you definitely need a calendar for this. Calendar apps can help you make daily schedules and display and remind you of different events each day. Of course, many people use printed calendars and receipts to plan their work. Print calendars are not always with you, and until you open and read them, you will not be able to know the plans for the coming days, this will cause many important work appointments and necessary events. Lose. Calendar apps solve all these problems and prevent you from forgetting even one important event. To make it easier to access daily schedules and work calendars, many calendar apps have full widgets for the device’s home screen. Most people only use this widget to do their job and stay informed of upcoming events. Today we are at your service with a very beautiful calendar widget with many features. Calendar Widget by Home Agenda is a professional calendar widget with many advanced features for the Android operating system, developed by the Francisco Franco software group and published for $ 1.99 on Google Play. With this program, you can have a complete calendar on your device’s home screen in a very beautiful, stylish and attractive view, and never fall behind any of your programs.
· View day events in groups or as a single list
· Ability to set and write custom headers for group events
· Display the current air temperature in the widget toolbar
· View past events up to 7 days before the current date
· Ability to choose between displaying today’s or tomorrow’s events, or displaying all events
· Ability to set the maximum number of days that can be displayed in the calendar
· Hide all events related to today
· Two modes Compact and super compact to display the widget
· Highlight today’s events or just upcoming events
· Show / hide toolbar
· Editable toolbar color, transparency, title, size and text color
· Ability to set custom backgrounds for events
· Ability to apply a variety of personalizations to the widget and events separately
· Full compatibility with known launcher types
· Save your theme or import themes made by other users;
· Show events grouped per days or in a single list;
· Grouped events headers completely customisable;
· Show weather temperature in the widget toolbar;
· Show older events up to 7 days into the past;
· Choose between showing just today or tomorrow events, or show everything;
· Set the max number of days shown;
· Hide declined events;
· Hide all day events;
· Compact and super compact widget layout appearances;
· Highlight today or just running events;
· Show/hide toolbar;
· Rounded Toolbar corners;
· Toolbar color, opacity, title text size and color;
· Rounded events corners;
· Event color labels;
· Color labels as event background color;
· Events background color;
· Events text colors;
· Events opacity;
· Events title, date & description text sizes;
· Hide/show different accounts calendars;
· Events list backgroung color;
· Events list rounded corners;
· Events label circle and rectangle shapes;
· Toolbar text coloring;
· Events text title coloring;
· And more!
This widget is compatible and battle tested with all the popular launchers you know and love 🔥
I can’t wait for you try it, I’m sure you’re going to love it.
🏆 Android Police “Best Android apps of 2018” list! 👏
The icon is masterfully crafted by Tom Wellington @wellingtonicons
All the wallpapers shown in the screenshots are downloaded from Walli app.
Unfortunately due to lack of a public API from Google there isn’t a known way to fetch Reminders from Google Calendar. As much as I would love to do so (because I use Reminders myself all the time) at present time that is, unfortunately, impossible.
Is this translated into my language?
This app is currently translated to (in no particular order)
Have a question?
Feel free to reach out! Unlike most developers you will find, I’m more than happy to respond.
If you have a problem, before putting in that one star review, please reach out to @franciscof_1990 on Twitter, or send me an e-mail to [email protected] I’m always happy to get back to you.
Enjoy the app!