Memorize anything with AnkiDroid!
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
Need support? https://docs.ankidroid.org/help.html (much preferred over comments in reviews here 🙂 )
Unlike computers, which store information in an organized manner, the human brain memory system is not organized at all and stores information sequentially or even linearly. For this reason, it is very likely that some of the information received will be forgotten very soon or will be erased from memory after a while. For this reason, it is necessary to organize the input information to the brain using practical and tried and tested methods so that they are more lasting in memory. Over time, there are several ways to do this, one of which is to use a flash card. Flashcards are very useful tools for remembering everything. These cards are usually used in two ways. In this way, a question is written on one side of the card and an answer is written on the other side. Each card usually has a tip or question. Continued use of these cards allows the brain to store the information on the cards in an organized way in long-term memory and remember it for many years. Today we are at your service with an application that brings flash cards to smartphones virtually. AnkiDroid Flashcards is an application for creating, managing and using flash cards for the Android operating system, which was developed by the AnkiDroid Open Source Team and published for free on Google Play. This app supports the recurring system well and shows you the cards before you forget them, and repeats this until you can no longer forget the contents of the cards. This program has different clients for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS. In all these programs, you can use a single account and have your information in the same way in all clients.
• Supports all types of content for flashcards: text, image, audio and latex
• Periodic repetition (Super Memo Algorithm 2)
• Integration with text-to-speech capability
• More than 6,000 decks ready for flash cards
• Has a widget to display progress
• Show detailed statistics
• Coordination with AnkiWeb
• Fully open source
• Ability to backup program data
• Optimized view for tablets
• Font change support
• Various possibilities for program personalization
• Has night mode
• Integration with different dictionaries (ColorDict, GoldenDict, org, Aedict and…)
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website