On the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without a book. Built for book lovers, the Kindle app puts millions of eBooks, including textbooks and comics in English and a number of Indian languages at your fingertips.
When Amazon was founded in 1995, its sole purpose was to sell books online. Of course, later, the sale of second-hand items was also on the company’s agenda, but the book was still the main product of this store. Amazon has been very successful in selling books and beating its competitors one by one. But technological advances were making an impact on books as well. E-books were booming and people were showing more interest in them than physical books. Seeing its market under threat, Amazon decided to enter the e-book market ahead of its competitors. Amazon’s efforts led to an excellent book reader named Kindle. This reader worked with electronic ink and did not bother the computer like the screen. The Kindle was a great alternative to paper and physical books and was able to experience very successful sales around the world. Amazon has improved the device with the introduction of the following models, and it is still one of the best-selling products of its kind. Amazon then decided to launch an app to make it easier to access books in the Kidel Store on smart devices. Amazon Kindle is the title of the Amazon Kindle reader application for the Android operating system, which was developed by the software group Amazon Mobile LLC and published for free on Google Play. This app tries to make reading e-books on Android devices as easy and better as possible. You can easily find the titles you want out of more than six million Kindle books. You are not limited to books in this program and you can easily find all kinds of magazines, comics and in its extensive library. You do not have to suffer and spend time to get used to this program. You can apply a variety of personalities to the program to be what you like; Fonts, text size, margins, frames, text layout and…. They are all changeable. Wherever you come across a word you are unfamiliar with, you can quickly and easily search for it in various dictionaries, searching Wikipedia and other online resources. To access the vast source of text and audio books, magazines, and…, all you have to do is subscribe to the app for $ 9.99 per month.
Very nice and user-friendly interface
It has a huge source of various types of publications and audio books that are increasing in number on a daily basis.
Full personalization of how books are displayed
Ability to search for words in dictionaries and online resources
Follow the study process and easy return to the point you finished.
High quality zoom on images in publications
Sync the program with all the devices on which this program is installed.
Various announcements about your favorite authors
-Find your next great read with Kindle. Choose from over seven million Kindle eBooks, comics and more and start reading in seconds. Explore notable new releases, Amazon best reads, best sellers and titles across genres like romance, science fiction, children’s books, self-development, religion, non-fiction and more—and also try any eBook before you buy, with a free sample.
-Kindle Unlimited members can enjoy unlimited reading* with the freedom to explore millions of eBooks, comics and more. *Terms and conditions apply.
-Read as much as you want from hundreds of eBooks, comics and more with Prime Reading. Included at no additional cost with Amazon Prime membership.
-Read eBooks in 5 Indian languages. Pick from a range of bestselling books in Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam and Gujarati by top Indian authors. Read classics, translations and bestsellers in these Indian languages.
-Choose from a wide range of textbooks and exam preparation eBooks for your academic needs
-Read books by your favourite Indian and International authors. Works of Chetan Bhagat, Amish, Dan Brown, Jeffery Archer and other popular authors to pick your next read from.
- Buy and gift Kindle eBooks to your friends and family. To get started, find an eBook on Amazon.in and choose “Give this Kindle eBook” button to start the gift order.
GO BEYOND PAPER
-Turn your smartphone or tablet into a book with the free Kindle app—so you can read anytime, anywhere. Explore these reading features in the Kindle app:
- Read your way. Customize your text size, font type, margins, text alignment, and orientation (portrait or landscape)—and choose whether to turn pages from left to right or continuously scroll. Read comfortably day and night with adjustable brightness and background colors. Go to the Aa menu in your book to get started.
- Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- Track your reading progress. See what percentage of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
- Bookmark places you want to revisit, highlights and take notes throughout your book. Open My Notebook to see all your notes in the same place.
- Hop, skim, and jump with Page Flip. Flip between pages or get a bird’s-eye view of your book with Page Flip—don’t worry, we’ll save your place.
- Zoom in on high-definition color images in eBooks, comics and more
- Sync your eBooks across devices. When you’re reading a book, the Kindle app will automatically sync where you left off—along with any bookmarks, highlights, or notes—so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.